Saturday, January 5, 2008

Raining...

It has been raining today. It is perfect day to get my flowers out and play. Although we only worked 3 days this week, weekend rest is really needed.
A co-worker and I have talked about having another mother-children session. I have to think about another cute project.
The 2008 pressed flower conference planning work has been going. I have updated info www.wwpfg.org since so many are traveling from out of the country.

I have also been working on Doug's site www.paycation4u.com. It is interesting to work on a site not flower related. It gives me some chances to learn about all the latest Internet business (not that I am not already very busy). It is always good to learn new things.

I wish there are more hours in a day...

1 comment:

Lee Hough said...

Hi, Kate -- I love your blog! This will be fun to keep up with you. I always wonder how you are doing.

I went to Doug's new site! Wow! That is gorgeous (especially, your pictures!) I'll bet his new business will be really successful (if you have enough hours left in a day to do much...lol!)!

I so enjoyed chatting with you. It was the highlight of my day. I love that you give me some special time. Thank you so much!

Lee