Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Pretending Royals at Traditional Korean Banquet–2012 Vacation Part 6

Ms. Lee took us to a fancy restaurant to have a traditional banquet. We were being seated in a room with one side glass window facing the stage. We can be loud inside our room without disturbing other guests seeing the show.

4 people share a set of food. It is much easier than passing food from one end of the long table to the other.

Mr. Lee and his brother picked up my husband from the hotel to here before we arrived.

IMG_0995

The only things I am familiar with were the vegetable seafood pancake and Korean noodles. Everything is delicious.

IMG_0996

Soup is made with seaweed. It looks a little strange so I tasted just a little before going after it. It taste very good.

IMG_0998

I forgot to take a picture while having interesting conversations. My husband thought the cold stones were some kind of buns. Sashimi are delicious.

IMG_0999

BBQ pork and fish.

IMG_1001

Korean beef is so good.

IMG_1002

We can choose noodle or rice. I selected noodle.

IMG_1005

Then there were sweet cold drink and frozen persimmons for dessert.

IMG_1009IMG_1008

Traditional Korean Dance show

IMG_1004

Ms. Lee, Huayu, and Chinese friends.

IMG_0997

Guoju Chen, Ludmila, Tatiana,and me.

IMG_1006

Looking at some antique after dinner. There is a small exhibition at the front of the restaurant.

IMG_1035IMG_1036IMG_1037IMG_1039IMG_1038IMG_1040

Then we play royals. My husband of course picked the emperor's cloth.

IMG_1014

Hmmm… I have to find a Queen’s dress. It is so much fun! OMG! I am so fat after a big meal and with this super heavy hair piece. I must go on diet!

IMG_1020

King and queen need officers too.

IMG_1026

King needs his courts.

IMG_1018

And his officer…

IMG_1027

OK, we are all back to the present time.

IMG_1033

Good night!

IMG_1041

No comments: