Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Kao Fong Hsi Pressed Flower Art Teachers Class (Day 2)–2012 Vacation part 23

Ms. Kao taught us step-by-step. She practically made the picture over again in front of us and explained all the steps. She answered every questions. Then she looked at our work-in-progress and make corrections whenever she sees something wrong.

IMG_1434IMG_1451IMG_1454IMG_1470IMG_1472IMG_1483IMG_1489IMG_1496

We had afternoon tea. OMG! The egg tart is huge. It is so delicious. I can’t help but ate almost an entire one.

IMG_1497

Class ended successfully. We all posted for a picture. I loved the class! I will find time to finish the picture. I have learned to blend flowers and leaves, pastel background, and Ms. Kao’s skeleton leaf filtering.

I hope to attend another class the next time I visit Taiwan. I will see Taiwan teachers online!

IMG_1498

1 comment:

essay services reviews.com said...

I just loved the art work and it is really amazing. No words to praise the work and the efforts you have placed to make such a perfect end result. Thanks for sharing all the information is also nice