Sunday, June 10, 2012

Visiting Gurye’s Agricultural Technology Center And See Pressed Flower Art Competition–2012 Vacation Part 14

After the Korean traditional breakfast, we came to the Gurye’s Agricultural Technology Center. Wow! We were so happy to see the welcome sign.

IMG_9705

IMG_9706

They have so much flowers. I so wanted to stay pressing!

IMG_9708

The pressed flower exhibition center is huge!

IMG_9712 - Copy

This is the first time I competed here. I know they bought two pictures from me long ago to keep. Guoju Chen also competed first time here. She won an award also.

IMG_9713 - Copy

We were posting in front of my “Harvest” picture.

IMG_9718 - Copy

IMG_9719

There are so many excellent works. I wished having more eyes to see them all at once.

IMG_9724

IMG_9732

WE knew the lady from Gurye’s Agricultural Technology center in Guangzhou’s WWPFG conference (left 1). I was so happy seeing her again.

Ms. Lee (president of the Korean pressed flower club) (right 2) has worked very hard planning our trip.

IMG_9735

Professor Chen’s student’s work “Green Dragon” has won award also. I also recognized the peony and bird work belongs to Xianghuan Liu.

IMG_9741 - Copy

IMG_9743

Outside of the pressed flower art exhibition center.

IMG_9744

Inside of the giant agricultural technology center’s greenhouse.

IMG_9748

IMG_9750

OMG! This is my favorite small maple leaves!

IMG_9751 - Copy

Flower were blooming even in the gaps of stones.

IMG_9757

We will remember our friendship.

IMG_9760

Flowers were blooming next to fields.

IMG_9768

Gurye really is a blooming town.

No comments: